Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More 4th of July


Aren't these the cutest little girls you have ever seen?  They were fun to watch during the parade.  Abigail, Jasey and Bethany all wore their 4th of July shirts and waved their flags but my favorite part was the hair bows!


Jacob was really interested in the marching band and  drumline this year.  With him now playing percussion at the Middle School I think he was checking out his place for the future.  


Mom and her little girl!




 


I think it is so cool that Drew's team was on a float this year.  He really played for the Texans but was picked up by the Diamondbacks.  I think we had as much fun yelling and waving at him on the float as he had being on the float.  Whoever smuggled the squirt guns onto  the float was great - it was very hot.



This summer Bethany learned to completely swim on her own. We started with private lessons for a week but she still needed a little more teaching.  I became her instructor and we spent an hour or so in the pool at least 4 or 5 times a week.  By 4th of July she was jumping off the diving board and swimming to the side of the pool!  I am so proud of this little mermaid!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like in addition to learning to swim, she can now walk on water too. J/K, glad to see you back, can't wait to see all the Alaska pics.