Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's No Fair

I really thought this outfit would be cute on Bethany but when I tried to put it on her I got the following comments...Oh to be 5 and have your own opinions! So here is a poem by Bethany.
It's no fair
I don't like these clothes
It's baby clothes
It's no fair
It's not cute
It's hideous
It's no fair
The boys get to wear nice clothes
I have to wear this
It's no fair
I don't look cute
I don't want to wear this
It's not fair

5 comments:

Rachel said...

too funny- love her face!

The Morgans said...

Ha Ha! That is too funny. Abigail does that kind of thing to me too1 BTW: I love the kid's stuff video!!

The Phillips Place said...

this is great!!! :)

Terra said...

I love her dance! She is a natural... And what a drama queen!

Anonymous said...

Hope yall had a great time on the cruise. Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures.