
My beautiful family taking a photo opportunity in Glacier National Park. I don't know how many times Mark and I have gone to the park but each time I am impressed again my the majesty of the area. What a mighty God to create something so beautiful. This was the first time our kids really enjoyed the park and it's beauty.

Sisters...Barb and Joan! We were thrilled that they could go with us sight seeing. We packed a lunch and spent the day out in the park (Drew ate breakfast around 8 and started begging for his lunch at about 9:30! You would think he was a growing boy or something!)

The valley in Glacier National Park - with the river winding through the bottom.

We got out at the top and had hoped to catch pictures of the mountain goats but they were a little elusive - we saw them but couldn't get pictures quick enough. I love the contrast of the robin and the snow in this picture...I think Jacob took the picture.

Our way out of the park...another ALMOST! Just ahead of us someone saw a moose in a water hole on the side of the road. We stopped but all we saw was the muddy water from the moose leaving!
No comments:
Post a Comment