Saturday, May 2, 2009
Easter Sunday April 12th, 2009
We had a fabulous Easter Sunday. Mom and Dad came over for lunch and to watch the kids with their Easter Egg Hunt. It was great talking with Bethany about Jesus really being alive. We hid their Easter Baskets again and with the help of clues they eventually found them. At the end of the day I remembered that I had bought confetti filled eggs (I know there is a name for them but for the life of me I can't positively remember it and don't want to call them something wrong!). We had fun hitting each other with them until I realized we were all standing in a fire ant pile! It's all fun until someone gets hurt!
I love this picture of the kids before church on Easter Sunday.
Yes, Bethany and her doll match. I even did their hair the same.
Each of the kids picked out their own outfits this year!
Can you tell I love dressing a little girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment