Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Montana Friends

I don't know how to limit the pictures and so here I am with another slideshow - I want to control myself but I can't! We had a special addition to our Montana trip this year. We found out that Andy and Micelle would be there at the same time. So after 10 long years, we finally got a little face time! We showed off our beautiful children to one another and of course we sat down for a little game time! We left a day early to avoid bad weather and spent a little time in Missoula. We met our other special friend, Kim and her granddaughter, Cassidy, at the carousel. It was fun telling the kids about Jacob's 3rd birthday in that very place. We rode the carousel so many times I thought I might be sick! As we hit the road we decided on a little detour to show the kids where we lived when the last 4 years in Missoula. I was telling the kids about the big horn sheep we saw all the time in our yard and sure enough as we pulled up to the house a beautiful big horn stood there for my kids!

No comments: