All dressed up for Easter Sunday. Our Family What a cute kid...sorry, young man! Okay, here's the cute kid! Bethany's dress made her green eyes really stand out!
the reason that my you are having trouble with my blog link is that I think you have it spelled wrong. It is jnetsoriginals.blogspot.com I think your is listed as jnetsorignals no i in between the g and n. I think that is what I saw you can check it out..J'net Any American Girl pictures yet? :)
"choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,...But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
A new verse that I found and am thinking about is 1 Corinthians 6:12 "Everything is permissable for me, but not everything is beneficial."
2 comments:
Very cute pictures!
Hey Wendi,
the reason that my you are having trouble with my blog link is that I think you have it spelled wrong. It is jnetsoriginals.blogspot.com
I think your is listed as jnetsorignals no i in between the g and n. I think that is what I saw you can check it out..J'net Any American Girl pictures yet? :)
Post a Comment