This year we allowed Bethany to participate in the Easter Pageant at UMHB. She had a lot of fun as "one of the crowd". The college students were great and played with her the whole time. We had the extra blessing of having my Head RA, Josh Hobratsch, in the role of Jesus. Well, after the practices and three shows, Bethany now refers to the poor guy as "my Joshie". Attached are some pictures for you to see the pageant from her point of view.
I have seen the pageant for several years and am always amazed at how emotional I get. This year and last were different because Abigail Morgan played the role of the healed little dead girl - a child the same age as my own, I can't help but consider how I would feel begging Jesus to heal her. But the hardest part to watch is always the cruelty with which Jesus was treated, and I know that this is just a poor example of the reality he endured...was it worth it? Was I worth it Lord? I pray that as Easter approaches we can all rejoice and shout "HE IS RISEN"
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great photos!!!
Jessica
Love the pics- wish I could have been there! I couldn't access the walmart photo album.
Beautiful pictures!!! I love the new look to your blog. Way to make it your own.
Love all the pictures from the pagent. I missed not going this year. Looks like Bethany enjoyed it.
Post a Comment