Sunday, November 9, 2008
UMHB Cheer Babe
The UMHB Cheerleaders held a Cheer Camp for little girls. The girls went to "camp" for an hour on Tuesday and Thursday. They learned several cheers and how to do the CRU Jumps and CRU Stunts. On Saturday for our Homecoming the Cheer Babes were allowed to join the "big girls" for the entire 2nd quarter of the UMHB / HPU Game. Bethany took to cheerleading like a duck to water. I am sorry for so many pictures, I couldn't decide what to cut out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow Wendi! She's a natural! Thanks for sharing your blog! :) Miss you!
I think Bethany has a future in cheerleading! She was AMAZING!!!
She IS a natural... makes me proud!
See you soon!! YEAH
love all the new pictures. Sorry we missed Bethany's cheerring, the girls would have loved to watch her. We were on the opposite side and then we did leave at the start of the 2nd quarter. The pictures are great, where you ever scared of her being tossed?
Hard to believe Jacob is old enough to be at a dance like that, cute pictures though.
wish we could have gotten in on that! Will watch for it next year. I came down and watched her for a few minutes - looked like she was having fun!
Post a Comment